Lactobacillus Paracasei was isolated from fermented plant. It is a type of bacteria that helps protect the human body from disease and illness by restricting the growth of various types of harmful bacteria that cause infection and be detrimental to an individual's health.
White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 300 billion (3.00E+11) CFU/gm;
• Overage provided.
It is a gram-positive, rod shaped, non-spore forming microorganism and square ends.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
Select from one of the following:
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
Lactobacillus paracasei has application as human Probiotics (health-promoting live bacteria). It is used as biological food processors and supplements for diets and medical disorders, especially in the gastrointestinal tract.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.
Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.
Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use.
Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed.
• 1kg and 5kg;
• Availability can vary depending on product.
• Shipping available worldwide;
• Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated styrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid exposure to extreme high temperatures during transit.
TAG:   Lactobacillus Paracasei  Lactobacillus