Proportion of proteolytic substances with relative molecular mass less than 1000
Total Plate Count
Pathogenic bacteria(Salmonella, Shigella, Staphylococcus aureus, Hemolytic Streptococcus)
Oyster peptide is extracted from oyster protein powder, and then directed through a specific enzyme and small
peptide isolated to obtain small peptides material technology. Oyster is not only rich in protein, vitamin A, B1, B2,
B5, C, E ratio of a suitable trace elements (such as calcium, iron, zinc, selenium, manganese, copper, etc.) and
taurine, but also contain unique marine life the variety of nutrient
1. Peptide contained in oyster taurine can promote bile secretion, exclude the accumulation of neutral fat in the
liver and improve liver detoxification.
2. Improve sexual function, the oyster peptide contains a large number of sperm indispensable arginine, and
Taurine for atherosclerosis oyster peptides produced by congestion, and the resulting
1. induced angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction have a good preventive effect.
2. In the oyster peptide containing amino acids which can improve the function of the liver, inhibit lactic acid
accumulation, to help speed up recovery and physical fatigue promotion.
3. Oyster can prevent dry skin and promote skin metabolism, skin melanin decomposition, producing delicate rosy
1. Applied in food additives.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in health care.